PhD in Computer Engineering, University of Toronto
Thesis: “Time-Frequency Analysis of Alcohol Withdrawal Tremors”
Supervisor: Prof. Parham Aarabi
MASc in Computer Engineering, University of Toronto
Thesis: “Multi-Modal Heartbeat Estimation on an iPhone”
Supervisor: Prof. Parham Aarabi
BSc in Computer Engineering, Sharif University of Technology
Thesis: “Dress Mapping on Query’s Body from 4 Points of View Using 3D Computer Vision”
Supervisor: Prof. Shohreh Kasaei
Bioelectronic Intelligent Control of Wound Regeneration
Deep Neural Networks for EEG Analysis
Application of Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence in Computing Education
Alcohol withdrawal tremor detection, a technology that is now widely used in hospitals
- Isseroff, R. R., Rolandi, M., Gomez, M., and Norouzi, N. "HealNet-Self-supervised Acute Wound Heal-Stage Classification". In Machine Learning in Medical Imaging: 13th International Workshop, MLMI 2022, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2022, Singapore, September 18, 2022, Proceedings (Vol. 13583, p. 446). Springer Nature.
- Nagda, K., Briden, M., and Norouzi, N. "Fine-grained Cross-Layer Attention Framework for Wound Stage Classification". In 2022 IEEE-EMBS International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI) (pp. 1-4).
- Briden, M. and Norouzi, N. "WaveFusion Squeeze-and-Excitation: Towards an Accurate and Explainable Deep Learning Framework in Neuroscience." In 2021 43rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC) (pp. 1092-1095).
- Lin, S. and Norouzi, N. "An Effective Deep Learning Framework for Cell Segmentation in Microscopy Images." In 2021 43rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC) (pp. 3201-3204).
- Norouzi, N., Robinson, C., Covarrubias, R., Hernandez, R., Weldegabriel, D., Benner, G., ... and Espericueta, R. "Baskin Engineering Excellence Scholars Bridge Program: Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation." In 2021 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE) (pp. 1-8).
- Norouzi, N., Chaturvedi S., and Rutledge M. "Lessons Learned from Teaching Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to High School Students." Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Vol. 34. No. 09. 2020.
- Howard M., Williamson A., Norouzi N. "Video Manipulation Detection via Recurrent Residual Feature Learning Networks." In 7th Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing, IEEE, 2019.
- Khan F., de Silva A., Yetukuri J., Norouzi N. "Sequential Image Synthesis for Human Activity Video Generation." In 16th International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition, IEEE, 2019.
- Norouzi N. and Hausen R. "Quantitative Evaluation of Student Engagement in a Large-Scale Introduction to Programming Course using a Cloud-based Automatic Grading System." In 2018 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), IEEE, 2018.
- Aarabi P., Norouzi N., Wu J., and Spears M. "7 surprising lessons learned from teaching iOS programming to 30,000+ MOOC students." In 2016 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2016.
- 775, Soda Hall Building,
- Berkeley, CA, 94709